29 December 2013

Olive Rose Bennion

There have been so many fun holiday celebrations going on the past couple of weeks.  I have felt so overwhelmed with happiness and peace as DJ and I have spent time with family and friends.  Since I have so many fun pictures to post of our festivities, I'll be doing several blogposts to keep everyone up to date. 

This blog post is going to be dedicated to our sweet new neice Olive Rose.  My younger sister Hailey and her wonderful husband Glen welcomed their first child into the world on December 26th.  She is just so perfect.  There is something so magical about holding a little newborn baby in your arms.  It just testifies to me that we have a loving Heavenly Father and there is a purpose and plan to our lives.  Hailey and Glen got married only 2 months after us and Hailey and I also roomed together at Utah State University.  Even though we sometimes, fought over clothes :) I love Hailey with all of my heart and it is so touching to see Hailey and Glen be such adorable parents to an angel of a child. 

I took newborn pictures of Olive Rose at only 3 days old.  Enjoy!








1 comment:

Briana said...

Camille!!! These are BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, they look profesh! I would pay good money for this. What lens do you have again?

Thanks for your blog post and telling me about this! I'm so sad I can't be there with the family to celebrate Olive, so seeing these pictures and reading your notes gives me a bit of home. I love you so! xoxo