16 November 2013

Halloween 2013

It's practically Thanksgiving but I wanted to post a few of our Halloween pictures.  It was such a fun holiday!  We celebrated Halloween the entire month of October by putting up our decorations and planning parties and festivities the last week of September.  DJ and I had a great time planning and making our costumes.  Can you guess what we are?


The weeks before Halloween we met up with the Zolman clan at Gardner Village.  We all dressed up and walked around looking at the shops and trying to keep track of the little ones as they ran around and danced to the Halloween music.  We then went to Grandma and Grandpa Z's house and played games for the little ones and ate some delicious food.

DJ had to work on Halloween so I drove down to spend time with the Harlan's.  We ate Katrina's famous Chicken Cheese Soup in pumpkin bread bowls.  Briana and Hannah were visiting and I was so grateful that I got to spend some extra time with them.

I love this time of year with the changes in season and the holidays.  It is such a great time to make memories and enjoy time with our loved ones.

1 comment:

Julia M. said...

I'm so glad we got to share it with you, too. It made Gardner Village even more fun!!