26 July 2013

summer fun!

At last I'm posting about some of the fun adventures this summer.

The best thing about summer is that we get to spend time with family.  DJ's sister Amanda, her husband Jeff, and their adorable children Addie and Lucas came to visit along with my sister Briana and her sweet family.

We went out to dinner with Amanda and Jeff and it was so good to see them.  We hadn't seen them since the wedding and their little kiddos are so grown up and so sweet.  I'm kicking myself that we didn't get a picture with them (frowny face) but we love them all so much.  Lucas is such a joy that you can't help but feel happy when he smiles and laughs.  Addie is so sweet and loving.  It was so great to talk to them and catch up on all of their happenings.

In June, we got to spend a fun day at Jordanelle Resevoir with the Harlan and Kelley clan.  It was so great to see Briana, Tyler, and sweet baby Hannah.  Tyler's family brought their boat and we had a fun time boating, wake boarding, and kneeboarding (it was my first time.)  The only ones brave enough to get in the water were Briana, Tyler, and I.  It was freezing!  Although we almost froze to death it was so fun to spend time together and just relax, sit, and chat.

 DJ being himself (this is one of the many reasons why I married him :)
 Glen and DJ
 After I jumped in the water!  It was so ice cold that it took my breathe away...literally
 The Bennions- Hailey and Glen (they are expecting a new addition in December, yeah!)

 The Kelley's and the Zolman's
I just had to post this picture because of Briana's awesome haircut and Hannah's adorable little smile, it was so good to see them, xoxo
This is the whole Harlan family minus Chloe who was in Costa Rica

2 comments:

Briana said...

Yay so cute!!! i love you so :)

Joy Girl Hailey said...

Glenners got in the water :)