04 January 2014

My New Obsession

First Off: Keep in mind that this is not a sales pitch, mmmkay?

I just want to share with all of you about my new obsession with Doterra oils.  I'm addicted.  But in a good way.  

Reasons:
#1- I sleep better and more peacefully (no bad dreams, night terrors, and no trouble going to sleep or getting back to sleep when I wake up in the night.)
#2- Keep me away from illness (I'm a teacher, at a high school, with teenagers.  I haven't gotten sick at all this year.  'nuff said.)
#3-Keeps my emotions in check.  (This is more personal but my emotions were so outta wack that it was really starting to take a toll on my happiness and enjoyment in life, work, and my marriage. Instead of going to the doctor to check my hormones and start popping pills, I looked up some type of oil I could use.  I was really skeptical at first and DID NOT think it would work but within the first week of trying a specific oil blend I felt lighter, happier, and more at peace.)

Someone introduced them to me so I thought I would introduce them to you because they have helped me so much.  I can't wait to buy more and try more and to have kids so I can use oils to heal their cuts and bruises (but not broken arms...oils can't do that and I'm not that kind of mother :)

I bought a book and have been studying up on it the past couple of months.  If anyone wants any or has any questions (or know anyone that does) about essential oils please ask me.  Then we can bond about oils :)
brigham city utah doterra oils

1 comment:

Briana said...

These sound so awesome! I wanna try 'em. Seriously, I'm so happy they've helped you so much!