31 July 2013

one year older

We celebrated my birthday this past week. It started off with a family BBQ with the Zolman side.  We ate delicious food and I got some beautiful jewelry and a shirt for teaching :) yea!  Thanks Sheila and Julia!

On my birthday, DJ got work off the entire day and we just played.  I am so blessed and lucky to have such a loving wonderful husband.  The day started with us driving down to Farmington for a school district meeting.  While driving, DJ gave me my three wrapped presents to open in the car.  Much to my delight, I opened them and saw a new camera!  Hooray!  DJ researched camera's and got us a Canon Rebel T3i,  we couldn't be more excited.  I have never had a fancy pants camera and we had so much fun playing with it all day.

We went out to lunch, took pictures, went to the temple, took pictures, played tennis, took pictures, watched The Blind Side, and took pictures.  I have such a loving husband who spoils me way too much.

DJ is loving the new camera.  He takes pictures whenever he can.  Over half of the film on the camera is paparazzi photos of me doing the dishes, stretching after running, folding clothes, putting makeup on, etc.  I'm going to start locking the door to the bathroom for the next week :)

Here are some fun pictures of our adventures on my birthday

 DJ has some mad photography skills!
 Bountiful Temple, it was closed so we took pictures of cobwebs and flowers



 Brigham City Temple
 DJ's tennis skills are amazing.  I started teaching him when we were first married and he has picked it up soooo fast!  It's a bit aggravating actually, especially when he smokes me :)

 WOW! We have fun when we play tennis together

Thanks for being so great DJ! I love you more than you could ever know

3 comments:

Briana said...

So fun!!! Yay for birthdays and for AWESOME new cameras!!!

The Potter Family said...

Hey Camille! This is Christine (Sauer) :-)
I found your blog after I saw your comment above mine on Briana's blog. You and your hubby are adorable.
So fun to see what you're up to. :)
I had to switch our blog to private cause creepy websites were getting in, but if you want an invite, send me your email address. (christinenoelpotter@gmail.com)

The Potter Family said...

PS - I am in love with your blog background!! :)